Cropped shirt - Summa Jacket
Product handcrafted by the stylist "Nicla Savini"
HANDCRAFTED SARTORIAL PRODUCT | MADE IN ITALY
Cropped shirt with volume sleeves.
V-neck, crossed in front. Delicate ruffle details.
Summer jacket concept, two buttons to adjust the waist closure.
Cropped shirt, puff sleeves.
Concept summer jacket, two buttons to adjust the closure at the waist.
Material: 100% cotton.
Sizes: size 1 and size 2
THE PROJECT: (shirts and blouses for women only)
- The concept of "workshop" was born from the desire to create something "like in the past",
- There is a growing desire to focus on a single garment, revisiting it in style and form. An element that allows different personalities to be communicated, versatile for different moods and occasions.
- Passion for fashion is therefore, for labo.S, understood as a need for expression.
- Veiled femininity and natural elegance are the focal points that inspire the project.
Simple and timeless lines characterise the models, choosing versatility as a strong point.
- Minimalism and large shapes coexist creating a perfect balance.
- /la-bo-ra-tò-rio/ a workshop is defined as a room equipped for a specific activity, of an experimental or productive nature.
- The laborious manufacturing process begins with the pattern-making of the individual shirt. After defining the design, the sizes are developed, creating a prototype for each one using paper patterns.
- In order to create the various parts of the shirt, the pattern is used as a working base, on which the fabric is cut. The sections are then joined together by tailoring, sewing, attaching buttons and finishing elements.
- As a final step, the details and quality of the product are checked by refining and ironing.
- All stages of the process are carried out by hand, with the utmost care and attention, making the garment unique and exclusive.
- The workshop produces the entire collection, recovering a "lost" art: hand-made tailoring.
- The research of the fabric is of fundamental importance, both for the quality of the final product and to define the "personality" of each model.
- labo.S selects its fabrics in Italy in order to protect and preserve the MADE IN ITALY, choosing materials to customize the line of every single shirt.
- In order to provide more choices, suitable for every occasion, labo.S dedicates more types of fabric to the same prototype, reducing the single production quantity, thus creating Limited Edition shirts.
- Next comes the choice of buttons, so that they can be combined in the best possible way with the colour and pattern of the fabric.
- Labels and tags summarise the essential, minimalist style of the "workshop".