Voler - Blouse with puff sleeves
Blouse with puff sleeves
Product handcrafted by the stylist "Nicla Savini"
Blouse with puff sleeves, mandarin collar exclusive Italian handmade.
Brushed gold fabric, viscose blend.
Colour: delicate gold
Sizes: size 1 (40,42)
THE PROJECT: (shirts and blouses for women only)
- The concept of "workshop" was born from the desire to create something "like in the past",
- There is a growing desire to focus on a single garment, revisiting it in style and form. An element that allows different personalities to be communicated, versatile for different moods and occasions.
- Passion for fashion is therefore, for labo.S, understood as a need for expression.
- Veiled femininity and natural elegance are the focal points that inspire the project.
Simple and timeless lines characterise the models, choosing versatility as a strong point.
- Minimalism and large shapes coexist creating a perfect balance.
- /la-bo-ra-tò-rio/ a workshop is defined as a room equipped for a specific activity, of an experimental or productive nature.
- The laborious manufacturing process begins with the pattern-making of the individual shirt. After defining the design, the sizes are developed, creating a prototype for each one using paper patterns.
- In order to create the various parts of the shirt, the pattern is used as a working base, on which the fabric is cut. The sections are then joined together by tailoring, sewing, attaching buttons and finishing elements.
- As a final step, the details and quality of the product are checked by refining and ironing.
- All stages of the process are carried out by hand, with the utmost care and attention, making the garment unique and exclusive.
- The workshop produces the entire collection, recovering a "lost" art: hand-made tailoring.
- The research of the fabric is of fundamental importance, both for the quality of the final product and to define the "personality" of each model.
- labo.S selects its fabrics in Italy in order to protect and preserve the MADE IN ITALY, choosing materials to customize the line of every single shirt.
- In order to provide more choices, suitable for every occasion, labo.S dedicates more types of fabric to the same prototype, reducing the single production quantity, thus creating Limited Edition shirts.
- Next comes the choice of buttons, so that they can be combined in the best possible way with the colour and pattern of the fabric.
- Labels and tags summarise the essential, minimalist style of the "workshop".